Tuesday, February 16, 2010

skeletons


song of the day
skeletons by the yeah yeah yeahs
it was tough to come up with just one song today listened to a lot of music. this song has been in my rotation for a few months. the yeah yeah yeahs are usually not my favorite and karen o's vocals are usually rough but her voice on this song is amazing. a lot of people think karen o is attractive but she doesnt really do it for me. i cant get into the where the wild things are soundtrack that she did but the new yeah yeah yeahs cd its blitz is pretty freaking amazing.

lots of things going on in my head today but i think ill spend the night sorting things out. been talking to a lot of people in salt lake lately makes me miss home but it has been good to hear from them. havent been able to go to the gym for a few days cause im still sick but hopefully by the end of the week i will get back into the swing of things.

this sums up how i often feel about tests: "Instead of studying for finals, what about just going to the Bahamas and catching some rays? Maybe you'll flunk, but you might have flunked anyway; that's my point."


No comments:

Post a Comment