Saturday, February 20, 2010

help im alive

song of the day
help i'm alive by metric
few reasons for this songs 1. i love metric 2. emily haines is a bad ass 3. this song sums up a lot of my feelings right now. life is scary and there is a lot of uncertainty involved in it. just had one of those moments today like shoot im alive and i dont really know what i am doing. i watched an interview with emily haines about this song and how she went to beunos aires to write the new album. i have always wanted to go to argentina but now i really want to go. maybe after law school ill get one of my spanish speaking friends to go with me.

trying to understand liquidated damages clauses and penalty clauses. nightmare. already had a headache just compounded it. i keep thinking one of these days things in contract are going to come together but im having a lot of doubts as the end of april approaches.


"I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it."






No comments:

Post a Comment