Monday, February 15, 2010

electric feel

song of the day
electric feel by MGMT
this song makes me want to drop out of school and get into drugs for some reason. this group is great and just puts out a good vibe. new cd sometime this year should be great. im still waiting for a girl that "shocks me like an electric eel"

i have been ridiculously sick the past few days so i took myself to the doctor to see what was going on. the doctor told me that he wanted to give me mono but the tests say that i dont have mono. just a very strange interaction. going to the doctor is still up there on the list of things i hate the most.

champions league round of 16 tomorrow i'd like to see manchester united win it all but realistically i think barcelona will repeat especially with the addition of ibrahimovic


No comments:

Post a Comment