Saturday, February 27, 2010

i'm fractured from the fall

song of the day
two by ryan adams
one of my favorite ryan songs lately. this version is super emotional it just pulls at me and neal casal gets way into it. life has been a roller coaster lately and ryan adams has been helping me through a lot of it.

i've been laughing at this the last 2 days thanks to my friend jenni

took the night off from school going to be a crazy next few weeks just need to get to spring break.
oral arguments are coming up public speaking is one of those things that scares me pretty bad. this sums up my feelings about public speaking nicely:
"it is better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you are stupid than to open it and remove all doubt"' better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove

2 comments:

  1. This blog of yours is making me dread law school! haha. Maybe throw in some positives now and then...if there are any :)
    Oh school. Ughhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maren I'll try to include some positives in the future. I think looking back it will be great but when you are dealing with it every day it just seems like a lot and like its never going to end and you are never going to do anything right.

    ReplyDelete