Tuesday, March 16, 2010

volume 2

album of the day
volume 2 by she & him
stream the album here http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124615798&ft=1&f=1039
this doesnt come out till the end of the month but its streaming at npr zooey and m ward are amazing check it out. so far i think it is pretty amazing. some people as in nikki saenz say zooey seems like she is stuck in the 60s i disagree and think its awesome.

so i love spring break i need to study but i keep finding things to distract me such as: soccer music basketball the gym and even filling out taxes and financial aid. i might clean in a second to avoid outlining
day light savings kind of messed me up never thought losing an hour would screw with me for 2 days shouldnt of stayed up till 4 on saturday good thinking steven.

my dad went to pick up my brother from his mission today kind of weird he has been gone 2 years

No comments:

Post a Comment