Monday, March 1, 2010

sleeping lessons

song of the day
sleeping lessons by the shins
this is one of my favorite shins songs and love the music video. this band is one of my favorites but havent done anything since 2007 i know they have been having issues and lead singer james mercer has a new band called broken bells with a cd due next week hopefully it is good cause the shins blow my mind.

turned in my brief today pretty good feeling. i mean who knows what my grade is but i feel like i accomplished something it was a pretty big project.

my little brother joe won the hockey state championship tonight pretty excited for him he had 37 saves. im sad i couldnt make it but nebraska is cool i guess? not really

"And I keep looking for that blindfold faith
Lighting candles to a cynical saint
Who wants the last laugh at the fly trapped in the windowsill tape
You can go right out of your mind trying to escape
From the panicked paradox of day to day"




No comments:

Post a Comment