Thursday, July 7, 2011

raisin bran

i mixed kellogg's raisin bran with post raisin bran
in a big bowl, like the kind little kids put on their heads
i don't use milk it makes me want to barf
like a psychosomatic form of lactose intolerance

i am pretty sure this mixture will cause problems
like the world will end in an instant
two competing large corporate cereal brands
with the same fu*king cereal in the same colored box

but that is what drives capitalism, competition
providing choices of the same product 
when all i want is a bowl of dry raisin bran to eat
i really showed kelloggs and post

almost positive these corporations are going to fail
solely based on me combining their cereal in one bowl
i expect a letter soon from legal counsel of kelloggs
telling me to stop combining my cereal or else

for now i will continue to eat my breakfast slowly
and continue to stare at two purple boxes
one day this mixing shit will make a difference
i never realized how much sugar raisin bran had



MUSIC: Oh My God by Cults

No comments:

Post a Comment