Monday, January 24, 2011

Inference Theory

Song of the Day: Fire to the Ground by the Forms feat Matthew Berrninger (you know the guy from the national)

aversions towards just about everything these days

what would we do without wikipedia?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interference_theory

kind of want to forget everything or figure out a way to remember everything

i wish someone would make me those peanut butter oatmeal no bake cookies and then convince me they were vitamins or had lots of fiber (those cookies are the shit) however we dont live in a perfect world where people make you things when you want them or can assume that you want them someone get on that (and when i say that i mean figuring out how people can assume what people need and want)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Steven, if you lived in SL I would make you some no-bakes. But the best I could do is give you a GREAT recipe for them! (They are EASY!)
    (I deleted the last comment because I accidentally wrote Steve and it looked way weird. Ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve Steven doesn't matter to me, but yes I would like that recipe if you don't mind those cookies are amazing!!!! Thanks Noelle what's the latest on law school?

    ReplyDelete